APF Certified Coaching Professional
About the Program
Agile PeopleOps Framework is committed to changing how organizations function to “Building better ways of developing an engaging and enriched people experience.” A coaching culture is critical in engaging & enriching people for continuous growth. APF is proud to bring the Coach Professional Training Certification Program to support an organization’s journey.
The program covers concepts around ICF Competencies, neuroscience, emotional intelligence, positive psychology, and many tools and techniques to enable you for transformational coaching. This program helps you become a professional coach allowing you to choose an option to select your niches such as PeopleOps, Executive, Leadership, Business, or a Life Coach.
conversations with organizational members (including leaders).
- What is Coaching
- Coaching Mindset and Approach
- Coaching Relationship
- Coaching Models
- ICF Core Competencies and the implications
- Contracting/Listening/Giving Feedback
- Neuroscience and Neuroplasticity
- Emotional Intelligence
- The Being and Doing
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Coaching Tools and Techniques
(8:00 AM to 10:00 AM)
Frequency : 1x a week
Duration : 2 hours per session
Mode : Webinars
Virtual Platform : Zoom
Language : English
ICF Certified Coaches deliver the program and it combines concepts and practice to help attendees build coaching skillsets, learn coaching models & tools, and take their coaching practice to the next level. The program delivery structure will be as follows:
Who can Attend?
- Consultants/Business Owners
- Agile Coaches
- Psychology/PeopleOps Professionals
- Anyone aspiring to become a professional coach
- Preferably having a management or leadership experience, especially in team environments
- Nice to be certified as APF PeopleOps Coach, but not mandatory
- Experience in People Operations or Human Capital function, but not mandatory
Sonam Arya Gulati
- Sonam is an ICF Associate Certified Coach, an existential Facilitator, certified NLP Practitioner, and an Image Consultant.
- She has a progressive experience of 13 plus years and has trained over 6000 individuals so far.
- She believes that anything we wish to achieve, is possible if we convert them into goals and vision from dreams and aspirations.
- Hemani Jayaswal is an ICF accredited Coach (PCC) with over two decades of Professional experience in Life Coaching and Facilitation.
- She also has extensive experience in training and facilitation with over 6000 hours of training.
- She is a thinking partner for her clients to enable them to think outside their stories and step into their best selves.