Policies & Statements
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
The policy applies to our employees, applicants, and to all practices within our organization, including hiring, promotions, training, internships, career advancement, and terminations.
General Disability Policy
Able to accommodate learning disability:
Our goal is to create a learning environment that meets the needs of each learner. We can accommodate a variety of learning disabilities to make our program more accessible. Please contact our Coaching Labs team before enrolling to determine if we can meet your needs.
Unable to accommodate learning disability:
Agile PeopleOps cannot accommodate learning or physical disabilities at this time. Individuals with questions about this policy should contact our Coaching Labs team.
It is the policy and commitment of Agile PeopleOps that it does not discriminate based on race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.
This policy applies to all employees, contractors, visitors, learners, partners, customers, and stakeholders.
As per our policy:
- Recruitment and hiring of all personnel are conducted without discrimination against any individual with regard to race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
- All staff and personnel will not discriminate against any employee or participant because of race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
- All employees, learners, and other participants should be able to enjoy an environment free of discrimination and harassment. It includes, but is not limited to, discrimination or harassment in the areas of race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
- All employees, learners, and other participants should be able to enjoy an environment free of discrimination and harassment. It includes, but is not limited to, discrimination or harassment in the areas of race, age, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status. Our organization does not and will not tolerate conduct by any employee, learner, volunteer, contractor, visitor, partner, or vendor which unreasonably interferes with an individual’s ability to learn in a welcoming environment.
- Participants who wish to report discrimination are encouraged to follow the grievance policy outlined. Agile PeopleOps will promptly investigate all claims and reports of inappropriate conduct.
As DEIJ matters, at Agile PeopleOps, we strive to:
- Cultivate and maintain a culture of inclusivity and belonging.
- Foster an environment where everyone’s background and perspectives are respected and supported
- Promote workforce and partner diversity.
Employees, including paid interns, volunteers, and seasonal, part-time, and permanent employees.
- They have been victims of workplace harassment.
- Their health and safety have been compromised.
- They’ve witnessed poor supervisor or management behavior.
- There are unjust changes made to the employment agreement.
- Policy guidelines are violated.
- There is a dispute between coworkers, partners, suppliers, vendors, or management.
Participants have the right to file a grievance regarding presentation or content, facility concerns, or instructor/faculty behavior. Our company will address all grievances to the best of our ability to prevent further problems. A process for filing grievances is below:
- A participant should first attempt to resolve the issue directly with the educator/trainer, staff, or participant with whom they have a problem. If participants are uncomfortable approaching the individual, they can proceed to step 2.
- Participants should submit a written grievance to the program manager within (5) working days. The program manager will review the matter and talk to the student within (10) working days [depending on the severity of the case] of receiving the complaint. The program manager will work with all parties involved to resolve the issue.
- If a participant does not feel the issue is resolved, a written request for an appeal should be sent to our Coaching Labs team for review. This appeal should include the original complaint and reason(s) the participant is unsatisfied with the resolution attempt(s). We will review the appeal and provide a written response to the participant within (20) working days, depending on the severity of the case. All appeal decisions are final.
Success in our program requires total commitment by all participants. By enrolling in this course, participants agree to be fully present during all sessions and participate to the best of their ability. This includes abiding by the code of conduct and engaging in course activities.
Code of Conduct
Participants must professionally conduct themselves during all sessions, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Arrive on time for all sessions.
- Make an effort to attend all live sessions and mentor coaching sessions.
- Have your camera on for virtual live sessions.
- Participate fully in all sessions and mentor coaching sessions:
- Prepare in advance for all the sessions.
- Engage in discussions and activities with honesty and integrity.
- Be committed and responsible for your learning.
- Contribute to the learning of others.
- Be respectful of your fellow participants and instructors, including silencing your cell phone, not texting, and other disruptive behaviors.
- Embrace diversity and inclusion while respecting the dignity and humanity of others.
Our courses are designed to be interactive and engaging for our participants. You agree to participate in course activities, including dialogue with the instructor and peers, mock coaching activities, and experiential learning exercises. Please inform your instructor immediately if you cannot participate in an activity.
You agree to attend all course meetings to receive the minimum required training hours for certification, as International Coaching Federation mandates.
If you have an emergency or become ill and cannot attend a coaching session, please get in touch with your instructor and Agile PeopleOps immediately.
You agree to complete the session materials, review the session recording, and complete a coaching session outside the live session to compensate for the missed session.
If you need to miss more than 4 hours of the course, you can work with the instructor to cover the missed material at your own expense or register for another course.
If you miss Mentor Coaching, you agree to arrange and pay for individual mentor coaching sessions to complete the required 10 hours to satisfy the International Coaching federation requirements.
Petitions to this policy may be considered case-by-case, and you must submit them in writing to the instructor and Agile PeopleOps. Send requests to Coaching Labs team
Partial Completion Policy
At this time, we are not able to offer credit for partial completion of a course. You must complete the entire course to receive credit. Individuals with questions about this policy are encouraged to contact the Coaching Labs team.
Cancellations/Reschedules by Attendees:
- If an attendee makes a cancellation less than seven (7) working days prior to the course, there will be no refunds. As a courtesy, we could allow you to apply 50% (considered as paid by you) of your payment towards a future certification program within six months of the cancellation date.
- If an attendee makes a cancellation one to three (1-3) days before the training program or there are no shows, the attendee will not be eligible for a refund, and the amount will not credit to future training.
- If an attendee cancels seven (7) days or more before the training program, we will deduct 10% of the total paid fee and refund the remaining amount.
- Once an attendee registers for an online or hybrid program and decides to leave mid-way without completing due to any reasons, the refund terms would vary and be considered on a case-to-case basis by Agile PeopleOps.
- Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you will not receive a refund, nor will the amount be credited to a future training.
Cancellations/Reschedules by Agile PeopleOps:
- Agile PeopleOps reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a training program at any time (or change the location), including but not limited to insufficient enrollments, trainer unavailability, or if the trainer could not attend due to unforeseen circumstances, or force majeure events, etc.
- Agile PeopleOps is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or special damages that may incur due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including but not limited to cancellation penalties owing to technological, transportation, or accommodation arrangements.
- If Agile PeopleOps cancels a course, we will issue a 100% refund or offer full credit to a future course per the attendee’s wish.
Refunds: Duplicate payment
- Refund of the duplicate payment made by the attendee will be processed via the same source (original payment method) in 10 to 15 working days post intimation by the attendee. Note: All refunds will be processed within 10-15 working days after Agile PeopleOps approves.
- Note: Please get in touch with our Coaching Labs team if you have any questions concerning our cancellation policy.
Transfer of Credit Policy
You will be expected to complete the session materials, review the session recording, and complete a coaching session outside the live session to make up for the missed session.
If you need to miss more than (4) hours of the course, you can work with the instructor to cover the missed material at your own expense or register for another cohort at your own expense.
Petitions to this policy are considered case-by-case, and you must submit them in writing to the instructor and Coaching Labs team.
Ethics, Integrity, and Transparency Policy
Agile PeopleOps expects its instructors, staff, and participants to maintain the ethical standards set out by our certifying bodies.
As an ICF Accredited provider, our organization adheres to and emphasizes the International Coaching Federation Code of Ethics. The ICF Code of Ethics describes the ICF’s core values, ethical principles, and standards of behavior for all ICF professionals. Meeting these ethical standards of behavior is the first of the ICF core coaching competencies. You can read more about the ICF Code of Ethics here.
Additionally, Agile PeopleOps commits to acting with integrity and transparency. We hold ourselves and our participants to the highest level of integrity and strive to be as transparent as possible by explicitly stating measures to provide programs ethically. We do not believe in using manipulative or dishonest sales tactics and strive to provide a safe and ethical sales process. Further, we work to provide fair and equitable pricing for all programs to ensure access to and quality of coaching education.