- If an attendee makes a cancellation less than seven (7) working days of the event, there will be no refunds. As a courtesy, we could allow you to apply 50% (considered as paid by you) of your payment towards a future certification program within six months of the cancellation date.
- If an attendee makes a cancellation one to three (1-3) days before the training program or there are no shows, the attendee will not be eligible for a refund, and the amount will not credit to a future training.
- If an attendee cancels seven (7) days or more before the training program, we will deduct 10% of the total paid fee and refund the remaining amount.
- Once an attendee registers for an online or hybrid program and decides to leave mid-way without completing due to any reasons, the refund terms would vary and be considered on a case-to-case basis by Agile PeopleOps.
- Agile PeopleOps reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a training program at any time (or change the location of the event), including but not limited to insufficient enrollments, trainer unavailability, or if the trainer could not attend due to unforeseen circumstances, or force majeure events, etc.
- Agile PeopleOps is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or special damages that may incur due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including but not limited to cancellation penalties owing to technological, transportation, or accommodation arrangements.
- In case Agile PeopleOps cancels an event, we will issue a 100% refund to the attendee or offer full credit to a future event as per the attendee’s wish.
- Refund of the duplicate payment made by the attendee will be processed via the same source (original payment method) in 7 to 10 working days post intimation by the attendee.
- Note: All refunds will be processed within 7-10 working days after Agile PeopleOps approves the same.